Get your facts straight
Cosmetic tattooing is one of the most popular procedures amongst women in Gold Coast. After all who wants to wake up in the morning and put on a full face of make-up. Not only is it time consuming, but not all of us are equipped with a precise hand so that every application of lip color looks professional or our cheeks maintain that rosy glow at all times.
Cosmetic tattooing has come a long way. There has been significant development in the methodologies which give somewhat amazing results known to transform faces completely. The following are some facts on cosmetic surgery.
- Usually people consider cosmetic tattooing as a permanent make up procedure. It is carried out by professionals who have a specialised degree in cosmetic procedures. It requires the use of specialised equipment which needs to be used with precision and care for best results.
- When choosing a cosmetic professional make sure they belong to a reputable organisation and have all the necessary credentials to carry out any cosmetic tattooing procedure.
- Before you get the makeup permanently tattooed on your face, the technician would apply regular make up to help you get an idea of how you would actually look when wearing make up. Make sure you choose colours which complement your natural skin tone to make it look more attractive and beautiful.
- When the makeup has been applied make sure you check for the precision. Check whether the lines are even and give you a natural look. It is always better to choose a look which is as natural as possible. You could tweak the make up whenever at home. Therefore go for a more understated look.
- The permanent makeup procedure can take about half an hour to one and a half hour. It all depends up to the number of places which need to be tattooed.
How safe is permanent makeup?
When the procedure is being performed by professional, it can be relatively safe. It involves the use of micro pigmentation. Pigmented granules are added to the upper layers of the skin using a needle. The procedure is carried out after an anaesthetic is used to numb the skin. Touch ups are required every one to three months all depending upon the kind of pigmentation being used.
Sometimes there might be an allergic reaction to the granules inserted into the skin. Though it is rare it is often difficult to get rid of the complete pigmentation. Iron oxide is the main component of these pigments and it is thought to be safe. In fact safer than natural ingredients. It is usually the natural vegetable based ingredients which cause the most allergic reactions.
This usually happens because a foreign dye is introduced in the body. You never know when your immune system would start reaction. Sometimes problems do not occur for years. This is why it’s so important to hire the right professionals to carry out any cosmetic procedure.